Kompreno, April 2022
Digital offers under app.kompreno as well as content provided by Kompreno via mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as portals & services) are operated or made available by the
represented by the Managing Director Jochen Adler.
60327 Frankfurt am Main
The following terms and conditions of use form the legal basis for the use of the portals and services offered by kompreno GmbH.
§ 1 Copyright and Trademark Rights
Please note that the written works, photographs and illustrations, videos and other content reproduced by Kompreno are protected by copyright and may only be reproduced or otherwise used by you if you are permitted to do so in individual cases by the statutory limits of copyright. This content is not subject to a Creative Common licence unless one is expressly stated. Linking or quoting is permitted without permission, provided that this is done within the limits of quotation law according to Section 51 of the Copyright Act of the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. please also note that kompreno GmbH's marks (e.g. brands and business names) may be subject to protection under trademark law.
§ 2 Liability of kompreno GmbH
Kompreno does not assume any legal liability for the correctness, completeness or topicality of editorial contributions.
Kompreno will endeavour to keep its services accessible at all times, but accepts no liability for this. There is no claim to constant availability. Kompreno reserves the right to terminate or restrict the offer or parts of the offer at any time. Supplementary provisions apply in each case for offers subject to a charge.
Kompreno accepts liability for a loss of data by the user or damage to the user's hardware or software only in the case of intent or gross negligence or the breach of cardinal obligations. The liability is limited to that damage which is reasonably foreseeable in the event of private use by the user in accordance with the contract.
4. it is a prerequisite for the proper use of the services offered by Kompreno that you have access to electronic media that meets the current technical standard. Before concluding the contract, please inform yourself whether the hardware and software you use enables you to use the services provided here.
§ 3 Other provisions
(1) In addition to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, our data protection provisions and the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the CISG. Place of performance is Frankfurt am Main. The binding contractual language is exclusively German.
If the user is a merchant or has his permanent place of residence abroad, Frankfurt am Main is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction.
5 The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (so-called OS platform) at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. In accordance with § 36 VSBG, we would like to point out that we are not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board and do not participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 1 Description of the services
The Kompreno digital subscription gives you access to the content provided by Kompreno in collaboration with its publishing and media partners for the duration of the subscription. Access is granted through your email address and password.
These services are subject to registration and a fee. When you order a digital subscription, we save the text of the contract and send you the order confirmation by e-mail. For security reasons, your order data is no longer available via the internet. Our digital subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and will then be billed at the end of the prepaid period. After termination of the digital subscription, access to fee-based digital publications is no longer possible.
As long as we do not receive a corresponding objection, we reserve the right to send you newsletters and offer emails, even beyond the term of your subscription.
We reserve the right to adjust the subscription price of our digital subscriptions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
In order to use all or individual digital subscriptions, you must register as a user and enter your desired order data. By clicking on the link provided in the registration e-mail or by entering the user data provided, you activate your access. We will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt. The contract is concluded upon receipt of this e-mail.
If you are interested in multiple accesses or licences as part of e.g. educational or corporate subscriptions, please feel free to email us at sales(at)kompreno.eu.
§ 3 Right of withdrawal
If you conclude the contract as a consumer, you are entitled to the following statutory right of withdrawal:
1. cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (kompreno GmbH, Schleusenstr. 15, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, e-mail: office(at)kompreno.eu) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post).
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation:
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. End of the cancellation policy
§ 4 Payment
The fee is to be paid by the user in accordance with the agreed order data, either by direct debit or credit card. You shall be in default with the fulfilment of this claim at the latest if you do not make payment within 30 days of the order and due date.
§ 5 Termination of contract
Unless otherwise agreed, subscriptions run for an indefinite period. Billing takes place according to the respective agreed billing cycle. You can terminate your digital subscription contract at any time. If you have paid in advance, any difference will be refunded. The cancellation must be declared either via our customer portal, in writing or in text form (e.g. e-mail). Please send it to kompreno GmbH, Schleusenstr. 15, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, e-mail: feedback(at)kompreno.eu.
§ 6 Private use
1. as a private user, you may only access content for personal, non-commercial use. Use for business or professional purposes in the exercise of or in connection with a business activity or use by companies of any private or public legal form, including sole proprietorships, associations, foundations, corporations and institutions under public law, public authorities and courts (hereinafter: companies) via a private user account is not permitted.
2. the right to private use of the content is limited to the person of the registered user, who may use the content on up to five end devices.
§ 7 Business use
1. as a non-private user, the contents of the offer may only be used for own professional and business purposes.
The right to use the content for business purposes is restricted to the company registered as a user. Use by other establishments of a company or affiliated companies is not permitted. Content may be used on up to five end devices, whereby each end device must be permanently assigned to an employee of the company. Use by other persons is not permitted. If you are interested in multiple accesses or licences as part of e.g. educational or company subscriptions, please feel free to send us an email to sales(at)kompreno.eu.
§ 8 Sharing of content
(1) As a user, you are not entitled, with the exception of the rights under § 6 and § 7, to pass on content in whole or in part to third parties, to digitise it or to store it in third-party storage media, irrespective of the carrier medium and the technical design, without the consent of Kompreno. Reproduction (e.g. archiving or printouts), public reproduction (e.g. public presentation, making available to the public, broadcasting and physical transfer) outside the private sphere are not permitted, regardless of whether this is done in return for payment or free of charge.
§ 9 Other provisions
The General Terms and Conditions of Use of Kompreno listed above apply in addition.